Servicing Director® is a complete servicing system to handle all types of loans and delivers a comprehensive set of tightly integrated functional areas that mirror your staffing functions, making the system easy to learn and use.
From loan boarding through payoff, Servicing Director® streamlines the entire servicing process to help financial institutions confidently support borrower and investor needs. Servicing Director delivers a comprehensive set of intuitive, tightly integrated functional areas that mirror your staffing functions, making the system easy to learn and use. All sections work together to enhance your customer focus and improve operational efficiency, while reducing the overall cost of servicing. Your financial institution can build the system you need to improve every aspect of your servicing operation.
Servicing Director provides your financial institution with:
- A complete servicing system to handle all types of loans
- Escrow account servicing, including annual analysis and reporting
- An integrated default management solution to manage defaulted loans and get them back on track
- A subservicing feature, which enables your financial institution to service for other lenders on a private-label basis
- A customer self-service feature, which enables your customers to view loan history, escrow and ARM information via your website
- An optional Service Release feature to automate the entire service release process
Servicing Director enables your financial institution to:
- Streamline your entire loan servicing process to better manage risk by using one system to manage all of your loans, including residential, commercial, construction, consumer and timeshare loans
- Reduce training costs, automate routine transactions and provide superior services to borrowers and investors
- Import your new loans directly from LaserPro®, the industry’s most recognized compliant loan documentation system, MortgagebotLOS™, our Web-based all-in-one loan origination system, and E3®, our proven mortgage loan origination system
- Handle HPML loans that require full escrow account management and reporting
- Improve and automate your default management, including collections, loan modifications, repayment plans, loss mitigation, bankruptcies and foreclosures
- Better manage HAMP loans by tracking trial period of payments, deferred principal and interest, and performance for incentives